Blue Tongued Snake

Friday, January 27, 2006

Snow White and Jumping Fish

Today I went to school. At school I went to the school library and I got a Snow White book.

She looks different from the Disney Snow White.


We did an interesting paint arts and crafts. It was taking string out of a container of paint. You take the string out of the paint and put it on to the paper and it makes the mark of the print of the string.

I played jumping fish with Samoa. I asked Lynne to play jumping fish with me but she couldn't do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maia,

WOW, grandma and I (grandpa) was very much surprised that you have your own Blog. We thought blogs are for adults only. We would like to see the color string prints; it sounds like a very interesting to make arts and crafts. Do you keep them?

See you Saturday, 28 January 2006.

Granpa and Grandma.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home